If you notice when you log in that you have lost your account progress, don't worry!
The error may be due to the following reasons:
- You entered a different email address than the one you used to create your account. To check this, you should go to Settings, by tapping on the tool icon on the top right-hand corner of the home screen, to check if the email address is incorrect. If it is:
- Log out from the Settings menu by tapping on the log-out option at the bottom of the screen.
- Log in again with the correct email address.
- You are signed in with an Apple ID, and your account was not created with this method. To check this, you will need to go to Settings> Account and check if the email and username are incorrect. If so:
- Log out via Settings> Logout.
- Log in with the correct email address.
In case you have not been able to recover your progress after completing these steps, we invite you to contact us here.
We also recommend you to visit the article: How do I save my progress?