Most of the performance issues (loading, blocking, options that disappear or synchronizing) can be solved by:
1. Checking your Internet access.
- Making sure your device has wifi, 3G, 4G or LTE connection.
- If you have a wifi connection, making sure the router is turned on. Also, make sure you're not too far from it so as to not lose signal.
2. Rebooting your device.
3. Making sure you have the latest version of the app, installed from the Google Play Store.
4. Shutting uunnecessary apps down.
5. Restarting the app by shutting it down:
6. Go to Settings>Apps>Manage Apps.
- Select the app and tap on "Shut down".
- Go back to the home page and restart the game's app.
6. If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the app.
Steps for uninstalling and reinstalling the app:
- Go to Settings>Apps>Manage Apps.
- Select the app and tap on "Uninstall"
- Go to the Google Play Store to search for the app and reinstall it.
- Open the app.
- Log back in using your email address.
Bear in mind that uninstalling the app won't cause you to lose your information.
Statistics are associated with the email address used, so there should be no problems.
Bear in mind that you won't be recharged for apps previously purchased from the same Google Play account.