You can fix most performance issues such as charging, locking, or syncing on your iOS device in the following ways:
- Most performance issues (charging, locking, disappearing options, or syncing) you'll be able to troubleshoot as follows:
- Check your Internet access
- Make sure your device is connected via Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, or LTE.
- If you are playing over a Wi-Fi connection, make sure your router is turned on. Also, try not to play too far away from it to avoid losing the signal.
2. Restart your device.
3. Make sure you have the latest version of the app, installed from the App Store.
4. Force close unnecessary background apps.
5. Restart the app by force closing it:
- Double-tap the Home button quickly.
- All open apps will appear on the screen; swipe left or right to locate the app.
- Swipe up on the application preview image.
- Return to the home screen and restart the game application.
6. If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the application. To do this, you will need to follow the steps below:
- Hold your finger on the app until it starts to move.
- Tap the x of the app you want to remove and confirm.
- Download the app again from the iTunes App Store.
- Open the app.
- Sign in again with your email address.
Please note that uninstalling the app will not cause you to lose your information, stats, and progress, as this information is linked to your email address. You will also not be charged again for apps previously purchased using the same Apple ID.