Most of the performance issues (loading, blocking, options that disappear or synchronizing) can be solved by:
1. Checking your Internet access.
- Making sure your device is connected to wifi, 3G, 4G or LTE.
- If you have a wifi connection, making sure the router is turned on. Also, make sure you're not too far from it so as to not lose signal.
2. Rebooting your device.
3. Making sure you have the latest version of the app, installed from the App Store.
4. Shutting unnecessary apps down.
5. Restarting the app by shutting it down:
- Press the Home button fast twice.
- All the open apps will appear on the screen; slide right or left to find the app.
- Slide the preview image of the app up.
- Go back to the home page and restart the game app.
6. If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the app.
Steps for uninstalling and reinstalling the app:
- Keep your finger on the app until it begins to move.
- Tap on the "X" belonging to the app you wish to delete and confirm.
- Download the app again from iTunes' App Store.
- Open the app.
- Log back in using your email address.
Bear in mind that uninstalling the app won't cause you to lose your information.
Statistics are associated with the email address used, so there should be no problems.
Bear in mind that you won't be recharged for apps previously purchased with the same Apple ID.