Most of the performance issues (loading, blocking, options that disappear or synchronizing) can be solved by:
1. Checking your internet access.
- Making sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, or LTE.
- If you're playing over a Wi-Fi connection, making sure the router is turned on. Also, trying not to play too far away from it so as not to lose the signal.
2. Rebooting your device.
3. Making sure you have the latest version of the app, installed from the App Store.
4. Shutting unnecessary background apps down.
5. Restarting the app by shutting it down:
- Press the Home button twice quickly.
- All the open apps will appear on the screen; slide right or left to find the app.
- Slide the preview image of the app up.
- Go back to the home page and restart the game app.
6. If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the app. To do this, you must follow the following steps:
- Keep your finger on the app until it begins to move.
- Tap on the "X" of the app you wish to delete and confirm.
- Download the app again from iTunes' App Store.
- Open the app.
- Log back in using your email address.
Bear in mind that uninstalling the app won't cause you to lose your information, statistics and progress, since this information is linked to your email. You won't be recharged for apps previously purchased with the same Apple ID.