PowerUps will make it easier to answer questions correctly. They'll unlock as you complete the collections and you'll also be able to purchase them in exchange for gold bars, each with a specific price.
At the beginning of a classic game, you'll have the option to buy packs of PowerUps. You'll also be able to purchase them during a game, but individually.
They can be found at the bottom of each question you receive in Classic Mode, Events, Daily Challenge and Tower Duel.
The different PowerUps are:
- Extra Time: gives you more time to answer the question.
- Bomb: rules out two wrong answers from the available options.
- Double Chance: gives you two opportunities to answer. If you don't get it right the first time, that's fine, you'll have another chance.
- Skip: If you don't like a question, you'll be able to use this PowerUp to change it for a different one.
- Magic answer: it's the most powerful PowerUp of the game. When using it, the correct answer to the question will be selected.